Article 1 (Collection and preservation of personal information)
- Applicant agrees that Cho Hotel Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Cho Hotel”) may collect and preserve personal information (such as name, date of birth, email, telephone) on the application form under the condition where protection measures are adopted, and the applicant may also revoke his or her consent at any time.
- This registered website is established with the information security equipment and security protective measures in order to protect the website and the personal information of the applicants. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access the information of the applicant, and all authorized personnel are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement such that in case of any violations of the non-disclosure obligation, relevant legal liabilities will be claimed on such personnel.
Article 2 (Use and provision of personal information)
Applicant agrees that Cho Hotel may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- To transmit marketing information, the personal information will be used for the following purposes: sending of promotion activities, hotel information and member exclusive discounts.
- To provide complete and quality service, personal information is used during the analysis of consumption activity status and the development of new products.
- The content of the application form will be studied, statically calculated and analyzed by the internal system of the company, and the data or text descriptions of the results will be announced on the relevant channels depending upon the marketing activities and advertisement needs; however, specific personal information will not be involved.
Article 3 (Providing personal information to a third party)
- Applicant agrees that Cho Hotel may provide personal information to a service unit commissioned by Cho Hotel under the protective measures specified in Article 1 for the purposes described in Article 2, and shall also fulfill the obligations of supervision and management on the commissioned service unit.
- The service unit commissioned shall only use such information within the scope of the purposes described in Article 2.
- Unless one of the following conditions is satisfied, Cho Hotel shall not provide, exchange, rent or sell any information of applicants to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public institution:
- Where the written consent of the applicant is obtained.
- Where it is required according to the laws and regulations or due to contract obligations.
- Where it is specified in the laws and regulations.
- Where it is necessary to eliminate dangers to the life, body, freedom or property of the applicant.
- Where under the cooperation with a public institution or an academic research institution, it is determined to be necessary for statistics or academic researches based on public interest, and where for the information processed or collected by the provider, the applicant cannot be identified according to its disclosure method.
- Where it is beneficial to the applicant.
- Where this website has obtained the consent of the applicant such that the commissioned vendor is permitted to assist with the collection, processing or utilization of the personal information of the applicant.
Article 4 (Rights of applicant)
- Applicants may submit requests to Cho Hotel to inquire or review his or her own relevant personal information. If an applicant has the need to submit such request, please contact Cho Hotel.
- In case where an applicant discovers that the registration content is incorrect or contains error, the applicant may request Cho Hotel to make addition, correction or deletion of the content. If an applicant plans to withdraw from the membership, Cho Hotel shall destroy the personal information recorded on the registration application form under the condition where protective measures are adopted immediately.
Article 5 (Protection for minors)
Relevant services of this platform are not particularly designed for minors/children. In case where a minor uses relevant services of this platform, if his or her consent on the collection and utilization of his or her personal information is obtained, then such use shall be made under the consent of the legal representative or guardian thereof. The legal representative or guardian may request for the stop of a particular account as well as the stop of the collection, processing and utilization actions of relevant personal information thereof.
Where there is any change or revision of this privacy clause on the rights of personal information, Cho Hotel will announce information publicly and will inform you through email at the email address information retained by you. In case where you disagree with such change or revision, please stop continuing the use of service and inform Cho Hotel to stop collecting, processing and using your personal information according to the requirements of this privacy clause.